Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I wish you the welcome in my space of freedom.

Freedom to think, freedom to create, freedom to dream... and especially freedom to escape!

Certain spirits seem born never to rest and to be lost in their boiling of ideas...


Useful sometimes, futile ideas generally, on this point the good fairy with me had fun!

Then I deliver this place to you, the division with you... criticize me, encourage me, your reactions will be able only to enrich me and open to me with new glances.

I hope to allure you, hold your attention, to give you the desire for returning there... that a grimace takes shape or that an eyebrow of interest rises, to have offered a little your time to me will encourage me to think that mine was not spent in vain.


With the pleasure of reading you...

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Ott said...

cool blog wish you would update it a bit more.

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home